Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Was It Something He Said?

The dry recounting of him (more logically than chronologically):

A man approached and told me he is: HIV positive (for 26 years), a professional photographer, going into a medical study to have an ultraviolet-light-omitting bracelet cure his HIV, a heart surgeon, and one level lower on the plane of spiritual evolution than me. He took my picture many many times and said things to me.

The things he said to me (the short of it):

  • You glow with a light from within
  • You have such power inside you
  • You are here to do something great for humanity
  • You are a guardian angel
  • You can change things with a snap of your fingers
  • You have forgotten
  • I am here to remind you
  • Wake up
  • beautifulbeautifulbeautifulbeautifulbeautifulbeautifulbeautiful
I listened. I smiled. I thanked.
Very remotely flattered.
Largely confused.
Was he nuts? [Yeah]
Was he really sent to remind me? [hmmmm]
Am I a weirdo magnet? [OH YEAH!!!!!]

This went on in ebbs and flows from 10 PM to 2 AM

Does this kind of thing happen to other people...often?
weirdo magnet...yeah...that's my new name...weirdo magnet

The little voice in the head just said: "Don't you dismiss your gifts..." [hmmmm]


Signed,
blue

No comments: