Saturday, June 9, 2007

3 italian men cafe bologna and the table

took the day off the 6 am walk on the beach...roomie and I need the rest (especially roomie...she noisy sex in her room until very late thurs. night)

spent the afternoon on the beach...had lunch while roommie negotiated down the price of my bed...watched the shuttle launch on tv...actually put on make up (for once...you'd think I was not a girl fo=rom how much i avoid make up...changed clothes 3 times...ironed help roomie use my make up and brushes...wondered if I shoudl do that...beacuse (as always) my make up is rare and expensive and could be ruined by misuse...but, then again, the fun of playing dress up is always more fun when shared....tehy came to pick us up ant 9 pm///

had the BEST dinner tonight with 3 italian men who hardly spoke english all night. they spoke too quikly and vernacularly for me to catch much of what they said. Alessandro taught me all about wine tasting/testing. I got to know roommate's friend minolo...he swears he is 26 but looks 14 LOL. Dinner was beautiful tasty excellent fun...caprisi salad cut and server at the table...antipasto tower prosciutto mozzerlla olives lovely cheeses. entre was risottos with some sort of curded beef...and the wine was wonderful...wrote the name of the first bottle...fuegoblah blah for second bottle (way past writing by then :-)...roommate and I and alessandro were the only ones drinking wine...alessandro and alberto (he is returning to italy on sunday)_drank italian beer..minolo does not drink...he only weighs 100 lbs wet...i can see why he would not drink LOL...stayed after the resturant closed...think we left about 12:30 am

after dinner we went to the Table night club...Alessandro had taken an obvious liking to me at dinner so..of course...roommate had to keep all of them away from and dance with alessandro all night...this is just my karmic pattern...women near me try to covet ALL of the men...no hard feelings...I hung out with the club manager at a table in the back most of the night...when i wasn't dancing myself sweaty...lol

DL OZ took it upon himself to admonish me in some way over the mic each tim ei was on the dance floor..."behave yourself"..."i need a hug" he woudl say (along with my name)..made me feel special ...at least as until I finally fiogured out he was just getting an in with me to get to roommate...he asked her for her numer and for a date...ah well, again ...just my karma...special to no one unless it gets them closer to someone else...

had a great time sharing to big bathroom stll with Jeanie...my necklace snapped and sent expensive presious metal bead skittering across the bathroom floor...i was honored at the way ALL of the women in the bathroom suddenly band together and picked up every single on of those tiny little beads...then a man outside made an envelop out of a paper from Jeanie's purse...

roommate use my necklace as an excuse to send the italians home and stay at the club...

club wound to a halt and roomie and i were stuck with no ride home...we started to walk when minolo called from the road...italians returned...off to siesta...alberto had not seen OUR ocean...went to parking #8...could not see the water...so I directed them to a place to beautiful man had once taken me to...alberto loved the broken peer...though it was hard to explain to him what it was (pesco...broken...i said...i think he finaly understood)

italians brought us home and siad caio and kissed our cheeks...

what a wonderful night!!!


Smiling tired and half intoxicated 4 at am...must get some rest exercise walking the beach in the am).....blue

No comments: