Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hmmmm

okay..so now I am in the bathroom throwing up....not really that is just what roommate is telling me some guy on the phone so she does not have to sleep with him...hmmmm

tonight I walked out on my favorite 80s band because while dancing i had a comfortable spot next to the speaker while roommate was being bumped by other dancers....she danced into my spot...thus shoving me into hers so the bumpers could bump me instead...she followed me out and swore she had not done such a thing...

the cute girl gang (asian and white girls i swear are prostitutes) put their purses behind me on the conch and informed me that if anything happened to one of their purses they would be looking for me...

what the hell is up with the disrespect???

the guy who used to date my whore of an ex best friend then kissed me while dancing a while ago got married...he and his wife ended up at the club this evening...yet he saw fit to bump me (butt to butt) as he walked passed with her...

what is up with the disrespect????

I must have some kinda shitty karma to work through...maybe it was all that sex i had in high school...now i have to PAY...

No comments: