Thursday, June 7, 2007

today made three

three days in a row off to the beach at 6 am for a walk (for me)...a run for the roomie (she hurts herself that way but is more interested in how men perceive her ass than how health her body remains over time)...

I was shocked this mornign when the door burst open at ten to 6...rommie stayed out all night with this weeks conquest...did not expect to see her until tonight....but NOPE...she was right there yanking my ass out of be (usually the reverse is the case...I do the yanking and the nagging)...

I only wish I could feel that profound comfort and security that comes with having someone who do whatever it takes to keep a commitment to you....will put your health and welfare above their own sex drive....

But...alas....rommie did not come bursting in this morning for me...she always says "god helps those who helps themselves..."...the girl is interested in me using my gasoline to drive over to the beach and in having her ass look great in a bathing suit...

saying she has to do it for me is just the tiny novel thing she used this time to get herslf back on the road having an ass she can be proud to display in public...

but that's okay...I reap the benefits of a motivating force none the less...and am greatful to her for it...

so lovely out there early....though I had someone on mind much of the time...

anyway...gotta go...blue

No comments: