Sunday, June 17, 2007

disco living room

what a shitty few days...complaints...rotten moods...the urge to RUN RUN RUN AWAY!!!

wasn't going to return to the apartment this evening...I was in a piss...but talk to dragonspirit and he basically ordered me not to use running as my first line of defense (for once in my life....I am good at running...and, if not running, chasing people away)...

so I went back to the apartment (not yet worthy of being called HOME)...

and WHOOHOOO...i remembered why I live this woman called roommate...she brings out the cheerer in me...she reminds me how much I like to get stupid and make people smile...

glass of wine 70s disco channel on the tv music thingy...and the home shopping gala of go-go fantasy funky party begins...WHOOHOO....

get naked in the living room and let the clothes flinging begin...

boy am i good at making other women look HOT!!!

(be hot, get everything they want...maybe i should work a little of that magic on myself)

the new car call from the italians came...no more super charged mustang :-(...but WHOOHOO...a convertible pickup truk like monster that eats gas at $60 a tank...put that top down and blast that funky music white girl!!!

then...is that a rain drop...NOPE...

THAT A DELUGE....EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK....

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT...try to put the top up while doing 60mph...

pull over in the EXIT ONLY and push the button....weeeer g-ujung..on the road again...

zooomy zooom

home to hoola hoop in the living room...roommate is starting to get it down...me...heh...i guess won enough hoola hoop contest between 7 and 17...but i'll keep picking it up off the floor and shaking my ass while i watch it fall...good for giggles...LOL

roommate said thanks for a fun evening...i feel the same...i think i remember why i live here now...

THIS PLACE IS A BLAST!!! :-)

funny roommate and I both agreed that we've been in a funk and had some sad shitty days of late...

but i guess dragonspirit is right...there is a hell of a lot more to be learned from staying than from running away...

here for at least one more day....hoping that tomorrow will be as much fun as the end of this day...

roommate and i have made a pact to get back to the exercise on the beach rutine we had fallen out of last week...and we've given ourselves an assignment: by morning write the five things we need to do now to create ultimate happiness for our futures...we will take tehm to the beach in the mornign a make a ritual request of the universe for guidance and help...

on my way...signed blue

No comments: