Tuesday, June 5, 2007

she is stalking me

well...was going to go to karaoke tonight....brooks saved me...was talking to him on the phone and told him about my whore of an ex best friend being in town...working here...followed me here...brooks was concerned about me running into her...then he said, you won't...he kept me on the phone for a while...i decided it was too late to walk down to karaoke...

roommmate got home and had apparently been at karaoke...the issue of her not calling me and saying "come on over" we will discuss later...hhmmmmm...

anyway...whore of an ex best friend must have heard from her bartender friend that I had been there singing...whore was there...she confronted my rommate...said she didn't understand what had happened, wants to talk to me...

funny because brooks and i discussed what woudl happen when i ran into her in this small town...brooks said i woudl just turn and walk away...i noted that that woudl just promt whore to make a scene...i said i woudl just tell her she had never brought anything good to my life and i was done so drop it...

not sure that whore never bringing anything good to my life is entirely true...but she did bring more angst and woe than joy...of course woudl not have met roommate or guy who kissed me or ...well you get the point...

i do know that the answer to "what happened" is "enough"...finally "enough"...after 20 years "ENOUGH!!!"...

enought being in shadows....enough of the "and this is the most intelligent woman you will ever meet" that sound more like "sorry I am hanging around this homely bitch...but she's smart"...enough of the "she will pay for my everything until i find a rich man to make him pay for us both"...enough abusing my space...enough resuing the whore...enough in the shadows...''

geeez i'm drunk...on vodka and pomegrante tonic thingy and I'm drunk...must not be drinking enough lately...lol....

anyway...she told roommate she wants to "talk to me" she "doesn't understand what happened"...

she has been stalking me for months from afar...only when she came to town...now, apparently she has moved here...guy who kissed me (one of the whore's ex's) called roommate to say he went into a resturant where i had had dinner with the whore and him one time....and she was there...the bartender...

she is stalking me...she know i love karaoke night...she hates that shit...she was there to confront me...

i need could confront her myself...i woudl just say..."enough, leave it alone...leave me alone"...i wish i had a knight in shining denim to tell her to leave it be...but all my protectors are gone...they died or i chased them away...

i love my life and will not spend it avoiding an empty minded cold souled whore...

she told roommate tonight "she IS a party girl"...if that is true...why woudl the universe let me live in places with people that just might steal my joy?

sorry for any drunken typos....blue (who, at this moment, could just cry)...ah well, only 3 hours to power walking on the beach...something to look forward to...one always needs something to look forward to...)...once again....

signed...blue

No comments: